“Delightful coffeeshop”

Mocha Mott's
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 October 2017

They have a great selection of drinks. Reminder - cash only! We got a Mocha and a Chai Latter and both were great. It seems they also have some light food offerings too. We were there in the fall so it wasn't too crowded, but I imagine it can get that way during the busy season.

1  Thank Bridget H

Reviewed 11 October 2017

It’s crowded and not necessarily clean, but visitors flock there so be prepared to wait. Very little seating so get it to go.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a popular gathering spot, but I do not like their coffee or their baked goods. I prefer the other options in Vineyard Haven.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

For breakfast I had 2 "everything" bagels with cream cheese. They were very good as was the coffee. I noticed they had a variety of breakfast items including burritos but I didn't try these. Here you can enjoy music playing while you have breakfast. You have to wald down a few steps to get to the restaurant. A favorite of locals.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We loved our coffees and breakfast items here. We went every morning we were able! THEY ONLY TAKE CASH! I was so embarrassed when I pulled out my credit card the first morning. I highly recommend. It is delicious and quick!