“Great place!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Went there with a groupon and never knew the restaurant was here. The staff was great, friendly, the buffet was excellent, hot, fresh and restocked as needed. We will be back!

1  Thank pjopie

Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

Food is not bad. Not as good as nearby Gingo or MaiPlace (which deliver to the same area), but cheaper- especially if you print the coupon from the website or from a mailing. Now, my home flooded and I lost my printer (amongst other things). Tried to show the coupon on my phone and the woman flipped out on me.
Apparently they have a VIP program that you pay $35 and get 15% off your total bill for the year (including alcohol- which is illegal in Massachusetts). I guess if you want to spend over $234/yr there, it makes sense.
If you want relatively cheap Chinese- go for it. But there are better tasting options in the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

food is decent, drinks are good. Nothing above and beyond but go there once and a while for some chinese

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Lunch buffet is reasonably priced with LOTS to choose from. The entire staff (hostess, waitress, bartender, sushi chef) go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating.
Good Food and Good Fun

Reviewed 11 December 2011

My family and I visit this restaurant every few months, we love it here! The food is always good, and if there is a problem for some reason, the staff is excellent. They are very kind and enjoy making their customers happy. They will tend to your every need! The food is cheap and delicious, I recommend this restaurant to anyone! They also have a great buffet during the daytime, cheap and they are always filling it up again!