Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham
Crescent Suites Hotel(Waltham)
US$208
US$166
US$133
Best Western Plus Waltham Boston(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$144
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$141
HYATT house Boston/Waltham(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$150
Orbitz.com
US$133
Courtyard Boston Waltham(Waltham)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
1,319 results
All reviewsevening receptiongreat hotelpool and hot tubfree breakfastfrench toastmade to order omeletsliving roomomelettefree parkingpancakeswould definitely stay here againeasy accessoff the highwaybusiness centeryogurtbostonatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Convenient, clean and wonderful place to stay to rest your weary bones. Love the suite setup for privacy. Would recommend staying here. It is near the college that my daughter attends so it makes for a perfect trip all around.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Didn't expect the luxury, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the Complimentary Welcome Cocktail hour, the spacious suites, the fabulous breakfast (which sadly I didn't have time to partake in both mornings), and the little 'extras'. A great place to stay anytime, any season.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2014

What a pleasant surprise when I walked into the lobby of the Embassy Suites In Waltham, Ma. Although this trip was strictly to look at colleges for my teenager son and his friend, it was perfect in the fact that it was geared towards the professional. Clean, calm and modern design, amenities that make great value for the price. These amenities were used with gusto, from the pool, fitness center, incredible comfortable pullout, two rooms in a suite (Can sleep 3 nicely), complimentary evening snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, appetizer and then breakfast, shuttle service (in Waltham) too !? Wow, what a deal.

1  Thank piamaria777
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Very easy to get to this hotel, pleasant and comfortable. The staff is top notch - consistently - I am completing my seventh night here in two weeks. Bottom line: I will be happy to return, and plan to within the month. If anything is amiss, you get the impression that they REALLY are interested in making things right and getting you happy and comfortable.

The breakfast bar beats virtually any place I have seen, plus they provide complementary made to order entrees (which I never needed because I could put my own delicious breakfast together).

About the only complaint that I can make is that the desk in the bedroom lacks any outlets for charging a phone or laptop. One has to crawl under the desk to use the one spare outlet socket.

The restaurant service was excellent, the menu is interesting and creative, the food was decent but didn't "blow me away". My food wasn't all hot when it was served - I suspect it wasn't the waiter but the timing of the chef to get the food served at the same time as that of my table mates - so it likely sat almost under a warmer for a bit.

The lounge area provides a great place to unwind with your business partners in the afternoon while you enjoy refreshments and a complimentary finger food spread. I love that time and place. You can plug in your laptop and work on projects together while you stave off your hunger with fresh fruit, vegetables, or less healthy finger food if you would like.

I've stayed in two different room types. One is very large, a true suite with an isolated "living room" or work area and a bedroom with a privacy door. The other type was enormous. I couldn't believe how long it was. This has come in handy as I have had a Chevy Suburban full of gear that I had to drag to my room during my stay. I had everything scattered around the work area and still didn't feel at all cramped. Try that at most hotels and you would be uncomfortable and cramped.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the 2nd floor adjacent to the metal roof of the first floor. On a rainy day, it can be a bit noisy.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I was on business and selected the location due to where my assignment was. Next to the interstate made it extremely easy to navigate. The hotel atmosphere was very comfortable, pleasant, and staff were very friendly. Good complementary made to order breakfast so everything was fresh. Enjoyed a dinner one night at the restraunt which was excellent. Would definitely stay here again if I am back in the area.