“Good location”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waltham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The location is good, therooms were a bit dingy and could have been cleaner, the staff was very good and helpful and the breakfast was great! The bar staff was very nice and the food out at happy hour was good.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuitesWAGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We're glad you enjoyed our staff. We are quite proud of our service levels and it is always nice to be recognized. We will share your feedback regarding your suite with our housekeeping team to ensure all suites are maintained to our exceptional standards.

Regards,

EmbassySuitesWAGM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,290)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Absolute over the top service.I would stay there in a heart Had I know that the service was this regal,I would have booked for a longer stay.Service was 5 star.This was my first stay at Embassy.I will book your services for my next away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

this hotel is okay in terms of aesthetics, although the rooms have a somewhat worn appearance. The unexpected add on costs for room service and a charge for internet make this hotel not a good choice for anyone who is accountable for what they spend on their lodgings. For example, I had a $15 dollar entree and a pot of tea (which was $6!) and with all the add ons, the total bill was over $30, which is outreageous. I would not recommend this hotel nor would I stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize our charges were not in alignment with your expectations. We do hope you give us another opportunity as we would like to be able win your loyalty based on the overall value of our product...two room suites, complimentary breakfast and complimentary evening reception for all guests.

Regards,

EmbassySuitesWAGM

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This staff was absolutely incredible. I severely broke my leg in March and was still using crutches during my trip from Nashville to Boston. This is my first broken bone and the first business trip since my accident and I was very concerned about how I would be able to maneuver safely. Not only is your leg a problem when using crutches, but you also have to deal with no free hands to carry necessary items. From the minute I arrived to my departure, every member of the staff did everything in their power (voluntarily) to help me overcome these obstacles. I look forward to visiting this property many times again in the future….hopefully with two good legs!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for a few years while in Waltham area for business and have found it to be a great place to stay - friendly staff, clean and comfortable suites, a good meal if you have to keep working through the evening, and a good value for the money. The local shuttle service the hotel offers is a nice plus.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Clean, comfortable and spacious are a few of the terms I would use to describe this property. The beds are excellent, the pool and spa clean and at good temperatures, the breakfast is incredible. Conveniently located, this is a winner!

Room Tip: Go for floors 3 and up, there's a central atrium on the 2nd floor that is sometimes used for eve...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Reasonable price for a nice sized room. Good location near I 95.Friendly front desk girl.Breakfast was ok for a free buffet.Free wifi.Nice restaurant opposite side of street( Bertuccis) dinner for 5 for $100

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family