It is crazy that there is a charge for wifi access in a hotel that costs as much as this. Very nice location, clean and well maintained. Easy self-parking in lighted lots. Food and drinks available on site. Just can't get over having to pay for internet access after paying top $ for a hotel suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham located in Boston’s High-Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Life Sciences Belt and corporate corridor along Route 128 and Highway 95. Our upscale hotel is just 20 minutes to downtown Boston and 25 minutes to Logan International Airport, convenient to Brandeis and Bentley Universities, Wellesley and Regis Colleges. If you’re traveling to Boston on business or vacation, enjoy spacious two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary nightly Manager’s Reception. Plan your business conference, reunion, Bar Mitztvah, or wedding in one of our nine meeting and banquet rooms which can accommodate up to 300 guests. Enlist our experienced catering and meeting staff to plan a memorable event. Our all-suite hotel provides you with more. Enjoy signature omelets at our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary parking, a 24-hour BusinessLink Business Center, indoor heated pool, and 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Waltham