This was our first time staying here. And we did enjoy it, however, we found that it just needed some tweaking in certain areas.
We had a 2 bedroom suite which was very clean and I thoroughly enjoyed the kitchen amenities in the room. Everything was up to date including stainless steel appliances and quality cookware.
The fitness room had new equipment, complimentary earplugs, towels and water available.
The quality of the food at this hotel was quite good too.
Our room, in suite B, had a window that wouldn't lock. Not very reassuring when we have small children. Not to mention valuables such as our passports. I would also like too see, if possible, a high chair in our room as opposed to only the dining area.
Although the quality of the food was good, they could offer more of a breakfast array because the serving area is quite large. They could also provide basic supplies such as straws. Along with making it easier to locate a high chair.
While I was working out in the fitness room, I had the experience of two young girls come in. They didn't have any shoes on, began jumping from machine to machine, almost breaking one, and were very loud. Couldn't hear the music through my earplugs. They were unsupervised and basically were using the room as an indoor playground. After I finished my workout, I went to the front desk to complain and the front desk clerk told me that the children shouldn't be in there.
A sign needs to be placed outside the room indicating age restriction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just seconds off of Interstate-95/Route128. The Hyatt House – Boston/Waltham is conveniently located near many attractions, companies, and educational institutes. Located just 2.5 miles away from Bentley University and 3.6 miles away from Brandeis University, the property is very conducive for those students/families visiting and attending these major colleges. Our property is also convenient for those traveling to/attending Lasell College, Regis College, Boston College, Boston University, Wellesley College, MIT, Tufts University, Babson College and Harvard University. In addition, the Hyatt House – Boston/Waltham is located only 2.5 miles away from Moody Street in Waltham, MA; a tourist/local favorite. Moody Street (“Restaurant City”) is Waltham's historically well-known town center and is lined with a variety of restaurants, bars/pubs and local attractions. Situated in the heart of the Massachusetts Route 128 technology belt, only 15 minutes from downtown Boston the Hyatt House is an excellent option for business travelers. It is centrally located to the corporate offices of Dassault Systemes, Deloitte & Touche, IBM, Microsoft, Raytheon, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Verizon. All Hyatt House hotels are smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Boston/Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Boston/Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Hyatt Waltham
- Waltham Hyatt
- Waltham Summerfield Suites