My first stay at a Summerfield Suites and now certainly not my last.
Check In/Front Desk: Friendly, efficient.
Rooms: Exceptional value -- my room had a fully equipped kitchen, livingroom, truly separate bedroom, two flat screens, complimentary wireless, excellent selection of channels, and was very clean. The finishes are not the highend of a boutique hotel, but were more than acceptable for my stay. The bed was very comfortable, as was the livingroom furniture. Provided amenities were fine and the towels were thick.
Food: Breakfast is included. It was a very nice spread, which I did not expect after reading reviews here. This is not an Embassy Suites with made to order items. However, there were scrambled eggs, cheese omlettes, a nice assortment of breads, lots of fresh fruit, good assortment of beverages, yogart, etc. It was all I needed. During the week, the hotel has a manager's reception, which essentially provides dinner.
I arrived late and really did not want to seek a restaurant. Another great surprise -- a super assortment of organic and healthy meals, beverages and snacks available for purchase that could be made in the kitchen. Prices were very reasonable. BTW, a large container of apples is set up on a side table and make great snacks as well.
Location: Excellent location in Waltham. Directions to hotel were good.
Given the excellent price paid -- $89 -- I would stay here again if in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just seconds off of Interstate-95/Route128. The Hyatt House – Boston/Waltham is conveniently located near many attractions, companies, and educational institutes. Located just 2.5 miles away from Bentley University and 3.6 miles away from Brandeis University, the property is very conducive for those students/families visiting and attending these major colleges. Our property is also convenient for those traveling to/attending Lasell College, Regis College, Boston College, Boston University, Wellesley College, MIT, Tufts University, Babson College and Harvard University. In addition, the Hyatt House – Boston/Waltham is located only 2.5 miles away from Moody Street in Waltham, MA; a tourist/local favorite. Moody Street (“Restaurant City”) is Waltham's historically well-known town center and is lined with a variety of restaurants, bars/pubs and local attractions. Situated in the heart of the Massachusetts Route 128 technology belt, only 15 minutes from downtown Boston the Hyatt House is an excellent option for business travelers. It is centrally located to the corporate offices of Dassault Systemes, Deloitte & Touche, IBM, Microsoft, Raytheon, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Siemens, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Verizon. All Hyatt House hotels are smoke-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Boston/Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Boston/Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Hyatt Waltham
- Waltham Hyatt
- Waltham Summerfield Suites