“Half Priced Sushi on T/W” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Asian Grill
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Boston, Massachusetts
“Half Priced Sushi on T/W”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

I love going here on Tuesdays/Wednesdays during half price sushi. I usually get 3-4 rolls for less than $15. The spicy tuna, salmon, and caterpillar rolls are really delicious. BUT, the hot and sour soup is not what I expected. Instead of the traditional hot and sour soup that I've been accustomed to from various take out places, this was just a broth soup with mushrooms, a leafy green, and was only spicy, not sour. But overall, I would recommend going here for cheap sushi on T/W!

Visited June 2012

Boston, MA
“Sushi is fine; not much else to recommend it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

This restaurant has half-price Sushi on Tuesday and Wednesdays, which makes it worth a visit. The sushi is solid, but any other dishes we've tried there have been nothing special. And if you eat in for lunch, they just don't seem to be able to keep up with cleaning the tables, so the general feeling is a bit grimy.

Visited August 2011
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super lunch special.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

My wife and I each had the the seafood soup special. Delicious. Good, quick service and reasonably priced.

Visited December 2011
Waltham, MA
“My Go-to Sushi Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2008

My wife and I both love sushi, and the Asian Grill is our go-to local sushi establishment. At this point, we go on a close to monthly basis and quality of the food has been consistently high. It isn't fancy, and isn't gourmet, but for reasonably priced, delicious sushi restaurant this is high on the list. Don't let the name and the exterior turn you away - the Asian Grill is worth a try and just might get you hooked.

San Francisco, California
“Worst service Ever! I'm...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2008

Worst service Ever! I'm pretty liberal about restaurants and food that's new to me, but this place... mediocre food, lousy wait staff, and flaky management. For the love of god, they added their own $5 dollar tip when we paid with our credit card(;which they have a long record of according to American Express). My friend and I weren't rude, we didn't make a complaint; though we should have. Save yourself the heartache and stomach problems. Don't go -- Please!