“What A Find!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tom Can Cook - CLOSED

Tom Can Cook
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“What A Find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

This was a "stumble-upon" experience. The owner served us personally and was more than helpful in explaining some of the items on the menu that I questioned. Get the spring rolls but get them "fresh" rather than "fried". A unique experience for me. I also had the Tamarind Duck - a crispy skinned duck with a moist, tender interior. The vegetables and sauce made this exquisite. It's 1/2 of a duck so go hungry or you won't get it down. This entree is under 15.00... HOW?

• Visited September 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Wow, simply wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

It would be easy to walk past this reataurant in a street of many, but having a hankering for SE Asian food the menu looked varied enough to service a fussy eater like myself.

The chicken spring rolls were absolutley unique. Moist and tasy and the sause that went with it was sweet and flavoursome. Simply delicious!

The crispy coated roast duck was also simply superb with the sweet and sour sauce! I have never had anything in a restaurant like it, and the portion size was so large I could not eat it all (and I really tried!)

• Visited September 2013
Jasper, New York
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I have only had Thai food a few times, so I am not an expert. BUT, our food was fantastic! We got two dishes, both were about $10. Mango Curry Chicken was perfect blend of sweet and spice flavors. Spicy Chicken with peanuts and Prik Pao Sauce was perfect with just a little spice. Everything was very fresh. Noodles and Rice were both delicious. The outside doesn't look like much. The inside is clean, comfortable and well decorated, though nothing fancy. Service was terrific! We were very thirsty when we arrived and they filled our glasses with water over and over- we never ran out! Cappuccino Chocolate Mousse Cake was very nicely presented and delicious.

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome noodle bowls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Awesome noodle bowls. I had the Udon Noodle bowl and it was magnificent. Spice it as hot or mellow as you like.

• Visited April 2013
Burlington, NJ
“Great place for a first food experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was introduced to this restaurant by a local when I was in Waltham, MA on a business trip. I'm not very familiar with Thai food, so I didn't really know what to expect. I was able to customize my food (I didn't want it to be too spicy) and got exactly what I wanted. The food was incredible! Great appetizers, great meal, and very friendly service. I thought it was very good!

• Visited January 2013