What a pleasant surprise Taqueria El Amigo. I was not aware that this place existed. I have gone many times to Taqueria Mexico off of Moody St, but this place has better food. I agree with the other reviews
Here is the good...
1. Delicious authentic Mexican food at a great price. A #6 plate is three enchilada with rice and refried beans for $8.95. Three tacos are $4.95. I had a carne asada taco, which was seasoned to perfection. it was wrapped in two corn tortillas.
2. Free Chips with fresh salsa... we went through one basket of chips and was brought another
3. Pleasant and timely service. Portions are just right.
4. Four of us at for $31.00 excluding tip
Here is the not so good
1. The restaurant is small(seating for 20 persons) and very plain, so if you are looking for atmosphere this is not your place.
2. Also, this is a cash only restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.