“College Move-In Day”

Best Western Plus Waltham Boston
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Waltham
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel was very clean, and had nice décor. The staff were very professional. The atmosphere was rather upscale but the price was very affordable. The breakfast was average in presentation, and the food seems bland. The dining room itself was not inviting. It felt like a sterilized hospital lounge.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear Anna G,

Thank you for your nice review. We are working diligently on our new hot breakfast. I'm sorry that you found some of the items bland. I will definitely work on that. I am happy to hear that you liked the upgrades we have made to the hotel. We try and keep our rates competitive to the area. Please come and stay with us again in the future. We would love to have you.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Hotel seemed to be undergoing a renovation. Lobby was functional though. Rooms were nice, clean and comfortable bed. Free breakfast was definately a plus. Staff was always curteous and there was ample parking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Alex N,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try very hard to keep our rooms clean and our guests happy. The free Hot Breakfast is a new feature and I'm happy to hear that you approve. Please come stay with us again and see the finished renovations. The lobby is looking great.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Friendly service, great hotel for a good price. So glad that I stayed here instead of in the city. Room was clean, staff was very friendly, room was bigger than I thought. You will appreciate that it is cheaper than staying in Boston itself. In other words it is worth the drive out.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Susan, Hartmut K,

What a terrific review. Thank you from the Staff at the BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel. There are no small rooms at our hotel! I am happy to hear that you liked our prices, our staff, and our clean rooms. We try very hard to make our guest's have a good experience. Please come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel since it was close to the Riverside T station so we could go into Boston to the Red Sox game. Hotel was very clean and we were impressed by the front desk calling us after our check in to make sure we found everything.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Denise H,

Going to a Red Sox game is definitely a good time. I am with you in that I take the T when my family and I go to a game. It is much easier than taking the car and paying for parking. Thank you for your great review. I will post your review because my staff is always glad to know when a guest has enjoyed their stay and that they have exceeded the guest's expectations. I look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

My partner and I stayed here for a couple of nights late August 2013. The rooms had recently been revamped and we found the room to be spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable and slept very well. The bathroom was spotlessly clean. Couldn't fault anything in the room. Breakfast was good for a freebie, with a good selection.
The reception staff were very helpful in explaining how we could get into Boston without driving in. A short drive down the road enabled us to leave the car at the train station and a 30 minute train ride (without the hassle of getting lost in a large city trying to find somewhere to park!) we were downtown ideal.
Would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear susieb20,

I would be lucky to have you and your partner stay with us anytime you are in town and need a room. Thank you for the great review. I will make sure to pass it on to my staff. It will make their day.They work very hard to keep the hotel guest rooms and public areas clean. I am happy my Front Desk Staff gave you good directions. Boston is not easy to navigate by car. The MBTA is much cheaper and in many cases a more enjoyable way to travel.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Hotel met the minimum requirements of a place to stay. The Group Discount was good! Room was nice, bed was comfortable, but car parking was lousy!!! abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzBAB

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Bob G,

I want to apologize for the parking situation. We are very busy at the moment and the restaurant is also. This has created parking issues. We are currently working on a solution for everyone involved. Thank you for the nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

A malfunctioning elevator, key cards that did not function, a broken light not repaired or replaced and a preschool sized toilet along with the noisiest A/C unit that I have encountered in years make this hotel a definite no r4ecommendation. Find another place to lay your head, although the bed itself was just fine. Breakfast was also good with many selections to choose from.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Margot F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Waltham Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear EnjoytheDay0015,

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience at the hotel. The BEST WESTERN TLC Hotel is newly renovated and we do a large amount of corporate and leisure business. We are reasonably priced, close to Boston,offer free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor heated swimming pool and fitness center. We now offer a free hot breakfast. We also have a great on site restaurant, The Copper House Tavern. I hope that you will consider trying us again and giving us the chance to show you a better experience.