“Outstanding Italian restaurant”

Biagio Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Biagio Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 203 Restaurants in Waltham
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I took my family to dinner and there were 9 of us and the food and service was outstanding I have a degree in culinary art and have work in the Hotel business for forty years. I would recommend Biagio’s for any event.please keep up the great food and service

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for a Mother’s Day dinner. The restaurant was packed but we got served fairly promptly given how busy it was. Our server was very attentive but it seemed like they had perhaps hired on some additional help for the evening who needed a lot of direction. The food was good - not spectacular - but overpriced. Good location with plenty of parking.

1  Thank Ami H
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Our meal at Biagio was very good. My wife enjoyed a fig, marscapone, and walnut ravioli. She would highly recommend this dish. I was eating light that evening, and chose two items from their appetizer menu instead of an entree. I had the pear and Gorgonzola salad, and the Biagio Special flatbread. The freshness and flavor of both were quite good. The decor was pleasant, with high coffered ceilings, old brick walls, and warm wood. Biagio also has ample off street parking, which is lacking at many downtown Waltham establishments. We will return here next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very relaxing atmosphere at the bar. Again, Audrey took great care of us. She is a class act. The chicken Parmesan melted in my mouth. Can’t stop eating the bread, The entire staff was very attentive. We will definitely be regulars,

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The restaurant was beautiful! Truly felt that we were in the North End and the food was outstanding! We had and excellent bartender/server who was very knowledgeable about the wine and had great suggestions for food. The Arancini and Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad were delicious - going back this weekend!