“GREAT bar for sports...awesome drink specials...yummy food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Watertown, Massachusetts, United States
“GREAT bar for sports...awesome drink specials...yummy food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I LOVE me some Shopper's. Perfect place for football and watching sports...you can't beat the drink deals and the food is all very tasty.

• Visited July 2013

Waltham, Massachusetts
“Getting Better and Better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

I've eaten at Shoppers quite a bit and I have to say the food is getting better and better. I usually get the Reuben, which is one of the best around. Sweet potato fries are delicious. Last night they had a mussels app which smelled and looked delicious. Next time I'll go for something new. It's very affordable with $2 Coors Lights and the service is great. Great place to watch the Sox and C's.

• Visited April 2013
Maynard, Massachusetts, United States
“salt and pepper wings ROCK!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

I just left Shoppers Moody St Waltham. The salt and pepper wings are AWESOME!!!! Crispy not messy they are the best wings, I don't know it they invented this style or not but they are oh so GOOD. I had a pizza that was very good as well. Their Burgers are really good to as is the pastrami sandwich. Like we say here in Mass "everything is WICKED Good"

• Visited April 2013
Waltham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

great pub fare,go several times a month.Wraps are great,honey mustard chix & steak tip are the best. Great turkey and steak tip dinners, great onion rings.Nice neighborhood place to eat.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boston
“HORRIBLE!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012 via mobile

WILL NEVER GO BACK!! I've ate here several times over the years with no real problem. Today,however was horrible. I ordered both specials(bowl of clam chowder and 8oz sirloin with roasted potato). First the clam chowder was barely warm, I waited for the waitress/bartender to return which wasn't till my steak was done. She took it away and said"sorry hope the steaks better". Well you know how this goes my steak which I asked for medium was in fact well done! At this point I told the waitress I was fed up and was leaving. She said eat the potatoes I know you must be. I told her I'd grab a beef stew to go cause I was in fact starving. The whole time I was neither rude or asking for handouts. But to my surprise the girl comes back and says my managers only gonna charge you for the potatoes and beef stew $13. I paid and left. Let me say one thing I've never been so offended. You charge me for your side of roasted potatoes ! Dude I'm starving waiting for your crap food! No wonder this place is goin under. If you wanna get drunk and BS all night sure stop in, but don't waste your $$ or time here.
P.S. the beef stew was just as bad