“Has gone way downhill with the new owner”
Review of Charlie's Pizza and Seafood - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Has gone way downhill with the new owner”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

The new owner is a very nice guy and I have tried Charlles many times since he purchased this restaurant over a year ago and it just isn't the same. The previous owner prided herself on the freshness of the Portuguese bread she bought every day for her grinders. The last two grinders I have eaten we're slightly stale and I don't think we're of the same quality. In fact nothing seems to be of the same quality. My last visit was for my usual seafood grinder and the seafood didn't seem quite fresh and it definitely is not the quality I am accustomed to. On my previous visit my eggplant parmigiana grinder was oily and had very little sauce, again not the previous quality.

Sad but it is time to go elsewhere.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“grinders are pretty good”
Reviewed 26 April 2008