“Neiborhood Restaurant”

Greg's Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 110 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Greg's has been around for 25+ years and had a chance to return after a very long absents. Went there for lunch with 12 people and arrived just before noon. Able to get seated quickly and are order in before the noon time crowd can in. Service was great and everyone in the group enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is a great local place, they have a good early bird good food not fancy but delicious, old charm, has not changed in a long time, they have many long time local customers. Nice find if you are in the area visiting .

1  Thank carolab
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I'm surprised by the rave reviews. We were at a conference and looking for an Italian restaurant nearby. It's very small and was very loud by the time we were done eating. The temperature in the restaurant was too hot to feel relaxed. The food was okay. My husband liked his manicotti dish but said there was too much ricotta cheese. My steak was cooked perfectly but lacked seasoning. The salad was a small bowl of iceburg lettuce with 3 black olives and onions on top. I would not eat here again.

1  Thank smiths572
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I can't begin to say how great this place is. Family friendly, good food,always great people and I would be surprised if you could eat everything on your plate. So you even save more money to already very reasonable prices.Pasta,steaks, fish,chicken or veal parm etc.I could go on and on but now I'm hungry. Gotta go.

1  Thank BobW003
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We have eaten here many times and especially enjoy the early bird special. You get coffee, salad or soup, an enteee and desert for a very reasonable price. Ans the veal parmesean is our favorite. Great find near Mt Auburn Cemetary.