“Very Difficult to Find”

Ranked #47 of 108 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Incredibly difficult location to find with one tiny sign. I was searching on foot around the executive park until I randomly went into a building and happened to find it. Despite the fact it was partially hidden, it was jam packed with people. Not a seat to be had. The line moved along but the cashier kept asking me to repeat what I said (due to the crushing noise of the other patrons) and then she tried to foist a gross red velvet cookie on me for extra money and seemed perturbed when I corrected her and she had to take it off of my bill. I guess it's convenient if you want to grab some take out and work in the area. I couldn't see anyone making a special trip to get to this particular location.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Panera is a good place in Watertown if you want to go for a quick bite. The food is is ok and the value is ok. They renovated recently so the restaurant seem more spacious. The only downside is that the tables are usually dirty. You won't see the staff clean up much. This goes for most of the Panera's in Boston, they don't schedule cleaning tables.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

especially love their breads and baked goods. Have enjoyed some good salads and smoothies here too, Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

This chain s pretty consistent. Have been to several and am never disappointed. Love the tomato soup and of course the french baguettes are delicious. Never had a sandwich or salad that wasn't good.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I could never say enough about Panera and its total awesomeness. Ingredient quality is super high, dishes are unique and well designed, i am NEVER disappointed with ANYTHING i eat there. Only thing is that I can certainly rack up a bill with a single order, but I don't even have buyer's remorse after... I guess you pay for happiness! I seriously will stop in if I pass by, even if i'm not hungry, just to get something for later. AND, the watertown location has seriously friendly staff--the manager came over and asked how our meals were! Quickly-prepared food, NOT "fast food." This is a great restaurant. LOVE YOU, PANERA!