“Horrible!”

Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Wellesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Day Spa is the Winnner of the Most Best of Boston Awards! We are a complete day spa and provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Facials, Anti-Aging Facials, Antioxidant Facials, Nails, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, French Nails, Pregnancy Pedicure, Beautiful Gift Cards, Instant Personalized Gift Certificate, Hair Removal, Waxing, Bikini, Brazilian Bikini, LA Bikini, Brow Shaping, Skin Care, Body Bronzing, Resurfacing Peels, Personalized Body Treatments.
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have to write this because I feel it's necessary considering they're lack of responsiveness!!! I will not be going to Bella Sante ever again. Sad because I've been going to them for over 10 years.

They cancelled my appointment the morning of with and I was going as part of a group. We were treating our friend who is due to have her 3rd baby and then were going to dinner after. The called me the day of and told me the woman who was scheduled to do my facial was out sick. Okay. I get it but what was frustrating is they couldn't squeeze me in for any other service. Oh wait. They offered a blow-out. It was raining and I didn't need it. Not even a mani or pedi. And the woman that called had horrible people skills. I could barely hear her and she offered no alternative. Didn't offer a discount off my next appt or anything. So I had to wait around for my 4 other friends to get their treatments done while I got nothing. And we booked well in advance with no issue.

This is the last of a few bad experiences with them so I'm done. They're gone beyond return as far as I'm concerned.

2  Thank Mayalea
Bella_Sante, Manager at Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, and for taking the time to speak with me about this unfortunate situation as well. Again, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience, and we will make sure that if this happens again in the future it is handled more appropriately.
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any future questions or concerns, and we hope to take care of you again soon!
617.456.4650
cbradford@bellasante.com

Reviewed 31 December 2013

From the moment I arrived the service was great. I had the 80 minute pedicure and it was the very best ever. I made another appointment before I left.

Thank you so much for your kind words- we agree, the 80 minute pedicure is wonderful! We hope to see you again soon.
617.456.4650
cbradford@bellasante.com

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have been here several times for facials/massages and it never disappoints. It is the ultimate indulgence.

Good Afternoon Kristin,
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy your facials and massages! We hope to take care of you again soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Pricey but worth it. Masseuses are terrific and know what they are doing!! Great setting and very relaxing.

2  Thank jmwzawza

We're so happy that you enjoyed your massage! We hope to take care of you again soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I've been a regular client since they opened the Wellesley location. I've had massages, facials, nail services, and hair, and overall my experiences have been very positive. I feel very well cared for when I'm there, and always look forward to coming back. What stands out most to me is that the service providers seem genuinely committed to their work, and they really make an effort to connect with the client. Front desk is efficient and friendly. I would love a bigger relaxation area and steam room, but the space is what it is. I've been to spas all over and Bella Sante is up there with some of the best.

1  Thank travel141

Thank you for taking the time to share such a nice review of your experience. We agree, it would we wonderful to have a larger relaxation area- perhaps some day we will! We hope to take care of you again soon.