My wife and I had never been to the Cape before so it was all new to us. The High Pointe Inn was the high point of the trip. It was amazing. First, it was close to the mainland so we did not have to sit in any of the normal Cape traffic. Rich and Deb were amazing hosts. Their suggestions on things to do and where to eat were top notch. The breakfasts were awesome - we can still taste the french toast, days after we left. The rooms were just as any B&B should be. Clean, cosy, homey. We felt at home as soon as we checked in. We were always greeted with a smile and anything we needed was at our disposal. We will definitely be back and recommend this B&B to anyone thinking of heading to the Cape for 1 day or a week. It made our quick trip so much better. Thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With views across the marsh and dunes to Cape Cod Bay, this romantic bed and breakfast inn is well-deserving of the many awards it has earned, including being named one of the 2013 Top Ten Romantic Inns. Each spacious room or suite offers an en suite bath, high speed internet access, complimentary beach towels, chairs and totes, as well as individual controls for heat or AC and an in-room refrigerator. Breakfast is included in the rate, along with afternoon baked goods, and a complimentary after-dinner drink from the cordials bar. Whether you choose a deluxe ocean-view room or a garden suite with fireplace and deck you will be delighted with the friendly service and warm welcome you will receive from the innkeepers, Debbie and Rich. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your High Pointe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Pointe Hotel West Barnstable
- High Pointe Inn West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod