Rick and Nancy are terrific hosts! Their expertise and experience running b&b's shines through. They are gracious and welcoming, and incredibly knowledgeable about all of the Cape. The property is gorgeous, the rooms are beautiful, bathrooms spotless, and all of the beds are comfy. After a great night sleep, wake up with EXCELLENT coffee and Nancy's delicious breakfasts. My husband and I stayed two relaxing nights. This is a wonderful location - easy to get to and from, with a lot to do right around here. With Rick and Nancy's helpful tips, we were able to spend two totally satisfying days sightseeing, enjoying the local beach, and finding the best kept secrets of the Cape. If you need a book, ask Rick to recommend one from the shelves - he'll find the one for you that you didn't know you were looking for. We hope to do the brewery tours or the glass museum (when you book, ask about the package deals). We will definitely be coming back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod