My fiance proposed to me at Honeysuckle Hill and the owners (Rick and Nancy) made it magical. They arranged to have flowers, chocolate truffles and champagne in the room as a surprise after our dinner. They had excellent recommendations for restaurants and activities (even in the off season). Overall, they were helpful and hospitable, but gave us lots of privacy.
The room itself (Wisteria) was charming, clean and cozy with a massive bed. There was a TV and the bathroom was well stocked with toiletries.
The breakfast was phenomenal. We started with some of the best muffins we have ever had (jelly filled) with coffee, while reading the newspaper. We were then served a goblet of fresh fruit. The main course was a frittata and a turkey hash. It was presently beautifully and delicious.
The B&B has wonderful screened in porch and cozy sitting area. I would highly recommend Honeysuckle Hill for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod