We've stayed three separate times in the off-season. Each time the Inn seems cozier and more 'well-appointed' than the last time. You can tell the owners truly love their historic inn which is on the National Registry of Historic Sites. The sheets are crisp and cottony, the hot tub and cocktails are relaxing, and the setting is the Cape at it's best. We'll return, to be sure. Freddy is a real character, go see for yourself!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod