My girlfriend and I just got back from the our stay at Honeysuckle Hill and I couldn't wait to get home and share my experience with others who might be thinking about staying on the Cape. We have stayed at many 5-star hotels in the past and my girlfriend has even worked in the hospitality industry. So I am very happy to report that our stay at the Honeysuckle Inn exceeded any of our past vacations experiences. We typically do not like to visit a location more than once but on our drive home we couldn't stop talking about when we could go back!
From the historical home, the amazing rooms, incredible local artwork and who could ever forget the spectacular breakfast; The Honeysuckle has definitely earned a special place in our hearts. Our innkeepers / our new friends, Nancy and Rick, were never far away for great suggestions on what to do while on the cape. We happened to forget an umbrella, but Rick and Nancy came to our rescue and allowed us to borrow one of theirs. If we wished to go to the beach and forgot a towel, chair, or even a boogie board; they had it all readily available for all their guests to use --- at no extra charge... very unlike a typical hotel.
In our opinion, Honeysuckle Hill is truly a must stay if visiting the Cape!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod