We stayed at this elegant and friendly establishment on personal recommendation of friends, supported by the outstanding reviews it has received over the years. Those reviews were fully justified. Honeysuckle Hill is a really welcoming and confortable house, and the owner, Freddy, and his assistant, Roberta, are friendly, charming and helpful in every way. Our room ('Wisteria') was large with a superb bathroom. The breakfasts were almost overwhelming in presentation, quality and variety. The dining room reminds us of a British Army Officers' Mess, with its elegance, polish and high quality. Freddy is a generous and outgoing 'character', helpful but unobtrusive. We can thoroughly recommend Honeysuckle Hill and would definitely stay there again - certainly the best accommodation we encountered in our tour of New England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod