Honeysuckle Hill is the best. Freddy does an outstanding job of making your visit as pleasant as possible from the first cup of coffee in the morning to that last beverage (whether alcoholic or not) in the evening. He has a wealth of information about the Cape and can direct you to everything from whale watching to the latest restaurant opening. The best part however is the delectable four course breakfast with the wonderful British wit that accompanies conversation at his lovely table. Be sure to ask for Freddy's apricot scones! Freddy, Ruth and Roberta run an intimate B&B that is second to none on the Cape. We are already counting the days to our visit next year - a true find not to be missed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod