We absolutely loved staying at the Honeysuckle. Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer! Nancy and Rick's kindness and hospitality make you feel like the home is yours! Our room was super clean, well appointed, warm and cozy! The gardens were absolutely lovely! The Ricotta Cheese pancakes were way better than Sarabeth's in NYC! (Oprah's favorite......obviously, Miss Winfrey hasn't tried Nancy's recipe.) And we unanimously voted the banana bread as the best thing we ate during our 48 hours on the Cape! We will DEFINITELY be back!
Thank you Rick and Nancy!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod