My Wife and I stayed at the Inn this past weekend and were extremely satisfied with our stay. The innkeepers Rick and Nancy were polite and accommodating from the time we showed up until our departure. The room was comfortable and spacious including our own separate entrance. Breakfast was served in the morning at a reasonable time and was tasty, filling, and unique. While we ate our breakfast Rick and Nancy took the time to sit with us and point out shops, beaches, and even the prime spot for my Wife and I to catch a sunset. Even when we were leaving they were able to give us a descriptive and informative action plan for our Boston trip. Our trip to Cape Cod was special in itself and the stay here made it an experience we will never forget. Highly, Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod