Just minutes from Sandy Neck Beach where the sunsets are magnificient is where you'll find this gem. We recommend the Wisteria room with its private entrance and spacious blue & white decor. But the true jewel is the host with his 4 course breakfasts that start with a casual cup of coffee and freshly baked treat on the porch, and ends with a sweet treat! And if you've scheduled an excursion that takes you away from this meal, they kindly pack you a breakfast to go! Thank you, Freddy, Ruth & Roberta for an unforgettable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod