Oh my gosh, what a glorious find. My husband and I and infant son have just returned from a week at the Cape where the first three nights we died and went to heaven. What a perfect experience if your are looking for tranquility, generous hospitality, warm and fuzzy comfort food, and delightful witty humor. Freddie, the innkeeper, is doing a terrific job and no detail has been left behind. He warmly welcomed us upon our arrival. As we entered his charmng abode one was made to feel right at home. It was amazing to feel that we had been there many times before. Lovely goodies to snack on throughout the living room and a well stocked array of refreshments was very much appreciated. One of the days we lazily stayed on the property in the lovely backyard and my son and husband had a blast in the new hottub (See photo) The inn is immaculate, the 4 course breakfast is out of this world, and the entire experience will be hard to match. BRAVO Freddie, Ruth and Roberta - you have found your calling!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod