“Haven't had Thai this good for many years” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brown Rice Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Leominster, Massachusetts, United States
“Haven't had Thai this good for many years”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My wife and I visited Brown Rice last night and were extremely pleased with the food and the service in our first dining experience at the restaurant. We were greeted like we were honored guests from the first minute and it continued throughout our visit.

We ordered the scallion pancakes for an appetizer, excellent, crispy and tasty, and for entrees we chose chicken massaman (a peanut curry dish) and spicy pad thai. The massaman dish was amazing, we haven't had a massaman dish that good for many years. The pad thai was flavorful ,with melt in your mouth goodness. The spicy sauce was the right combination of everything. The portions were large with both dishes and were served by a very sweet, and extremely competent young lady. Her service was such that you never had to ask for her, she just magically appeared when you needed something. I believe the prices were very reasonable for the quality and the portion sizes.

We'll definitely be coming back here, probably later this week we were so impressed. I want to try EVERYTHING on their menu!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Willy L

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“My first time trying Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Brown Rice Thai Cuisine is a cute little spot in West Boylston (route 12) It's B.Y.O.B and the dishes were tasty! I will definitely return as there were so many wonderful dishes I wanted to try. On this trip with my daughter we had Red Curry Duck with white rice, Pad Thai Chicken & shrimp, Papaya Salad & Crab Rangoon. The Crab Rangoon were so good! Not greasy like Chinese food. My daughter really enjoyed the Red Curry Duck, but she didn't like the Papaya salad. I liked the Pad Thai Chicken & Shrimp, but it lacked shrimp (only 2 medium/large) in the entire dish. I will definitely try some other things on the menu especially the vegetable dishes like "See You in Kale", that is definitely next, or the a Tamarind Fish, Mango Curry, & Brown Rice Special!!! Yummmmm

• Visited July 2014