“the food needs work, your better off going somewhere else”
Review of Happy Garden II - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Garden II
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We ordered delivery from here to try it out. We usually go to Min's Wok for takeout or dine in at Cheouy Lee's - both of them blow this place away with the quality of their food. Everything was pretty blah, honestly some of the worst Chinese food I've tasted. We tried pork fried rice, chicken lo-mein, egg rolls and beef teriyaki. All were pretty bad and my better half got sick after. Sorry to say we won't be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I love the food here, I think it is great. Try the Garlic Chicken, yummmm! While the atmosphere isn't the greatest in the Chinese food world - go to Nancy Chang if you want to pay more and get food that isn't as good, the food comes in good quantities and is very tasty. I love the hot and sour soup too

Reviewed 28 September 2011

Wow, this is the first time I've been so disappointed with a restaurant, I've bothered to take the time to post about it. I went there for lunch take-out and the Kung Pao chicken was basically flavorless other than the too-hot spices and the crab rangoons were soft and chewy with very little crunch, although the filling was good. Why are there no good Chinese restaurants in Worcester county? I'll be whipping up my own Kung Pao sauce tonight to try to salvage it.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

I've been going here for years. They changed owners in '09 and it got worse, they changed owners again last year and have been good again.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

Happy Garden has again changed owners (awhile back) and is now very good again! They are friendly, accommodating, and the food is MUCH improved from the previous owners. This restaurant has gone through at least 3 owners in the past few years but the current ones are very good.