“Best kept secret in Massachusetts”
Review of Country Kettle

Country Kettle
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
West Boylston, Massachusetts
“Best kept secret in Massachusetts”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My husband and I live within walking distance of this little gem, and we've never gone there before until today! The food is exceptional, freshly prepared and its served up in huge portions. The atmosphere is cozy, warm and inviting. Staff are very friendly! I would definitely go back :)

• Visited April 2014
Thank Emilie Rocketdo... H

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Must try”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Found this hole in the wall while driving from Shrewsbury to Leominster to visit family. If you blink you'll miss this wonderful little breakfast spot. Places like this is a dying breed so we were very happy we stopped to try it. The portions were huge, the service was great and the place was very homey. My wife had the crab benedict, I had the pastrami benedict and the kids had the Oreo pancakes. All was as described and good. We noticed they serve lunch as well and we will be back for sure...

• Visited March 2014
Rutland, Massachusetts
“Way above expectations”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We headed out for our grocery shopping and wanted to try out a new place as our regular spot had no parking due to a snowstorm. So, Country Kettle appeared to be a cool diner type establishment. It was charming like a large country cottage and warm and inviting once inside. The staff were friendly and the meals were huge. We ate breakfast and it was a fun chore finishing all the wonderful French Toast and customary eggs, home fries and chocolate milk that my eyes thought I could eat. The bill was around $22, but so worth it. If you are near the area, please venture to the Country Kettle.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mike S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Little Place”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Good homemade food. Reasonable prices. Nice waitstaff. Quaint, local place. I take my Dad for breakfast and he really loves the place.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank sandra m
Natick, Massachusetts
“Great Find”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Every once in a while you come across a great find. This past Sunday is exactly what my husband and I found. Its called Country Kettle. The place is warm & charming. Very quaint with movie memerobilia on all the walls. I think the owner was in that business at one time. The service was excellent and the food even better. My huband had the Smores pancakes and I had the French Quarter which is a layer of home fries and topped with two eggs, melted cheese and sausage gravy. Yum! We will be back.

• Visited October 2013