“Best Thai Food in the area”
Review of Crystal's Kitchen

Crystal's Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese, Malaysian, Thai
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A yummy, varied menu, fantastic presentation, and quick service. This place has it all! Takeout is efficient (and thoughtfully packed-no drippy cartons on your car floor, etc.) but if you have the time I suggest eating in and ordering one of the delicious adult beverages. Most are unique and all are delicious. They go down easy, though, so be careful if you're driving!

My most recent trip I had the coconut chicken fingers (light, crispy deliciousness), yellow curry with super fresh veggies and all white chicken, plus Vietnamese spring rolls. My only suggestion is I wish the spring rolls were served with a peanut sauce instead of the sweet/sour sauce. (But that might just be my preference.) The menu is three foldout pages, so there are many choices. From traditional thai selections to creative "fusion" idea.

The inside is small, but the atmosphere and thoughtful decor isn't "takout-y". Bring a date. Bring a friend. Or come solo. Whatever you do, don't miss a chance to try this delightful little slice of Thai heaven!

1  Thank jenmagoo

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We came here for an early dinner on a Saturday after a day of exhausting physical activity and pigged out. Our waitress was great and because we ordered so much food she even double-checked our order with us just to be sure. They had fresh, cold bottles of Sapporo that complemented our meal nicely. The dishes: Healthy Broccoli Slaw - deliciously crunchy and refreshing. Chicken Larb - Very good. Udon Noodle - Hearty and flavorful. Veggie Mango Maki - Excellent veggie sushi dish (which can be tough to pull off). We left full and satisfied without feeling overstuffed at all. Prices: VERY reasonable. My only two critiques: 1. Too much food was brought to the table at once and the meal could have been better paced. 2. Yes, we ordered a lot of food, but the server should always ask if the customer wants dessert! This didn't happen,and they simply brought us the bill. But the food was so good I still gotta give this place a 5.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Ordered take out. Been here several times. Never eaten at the restaurant but mostly because I've got two little kids. Food is incredible!

1  Thank Profitreap
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This little restaurant in the center of West Bridgewater offers a fabulous Asian dining experience. The food is wonderful and the wait staff which may include the owner can help everyone find something scrumptious for a very reasonable price. The cocktails are very special also . I love the crazy rolls and Vietnamese rolls, too! My friends and I have tried many different main dishes and never been disappointed. The space is limited and always busy. Definitely a big hit in the area! I have been many times for lunch and dinner and never been disappointed. There is no bar, but cocktails definitely served . Also no outdoor seating,, so I shouldn't have clicked on those at all-doesn't mean terrible in those areas, just NA

1  Thank Carrielou2013
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Staff is friendly, food is fresh and prepared well. Great selection. Inexpensive lunch prices and reasonable dinner prices.

1  Thank Michaelmotorcycle