“Good Pizza and beer”
Review of Northeast Pizza

Northeast Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was looking for a good place to take the wife out for dinner. The Pizza place I normally go to was closed. Stopped here on a whim. Nice food nice people.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Yummy calzones, great pizza, wish they offered delivery where I live. My kids and hubby have also tried and enjoyed their chicken parm grinder, meatball grinder and blt grinder.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Staying at the Copper Lantern Motor Lodge we google pizza and went to Northeast Pizza. While waiting we laughed reading yelp reviews. Pizza was hot, tasty and at a good price. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Good specials, fast service, friendly staff. Loved that they had Wormtown Brewing's 'Be Hoppy' on tap.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

This restaurant has completely dropped the ball in both customer service and food service. Twice now I have had to drive food back over to them after mistakes were made. Both times the owner and his staff were argumentative and downright rude. On my second trip the girl behind the counter even went so far as to imply that the raw pizza I had recieved was somehow my fault. The owners fix for this? Well, after refusing to refund my money, he takes the pizza (minus the slices served up at home before discovering the raw crust), threw it back in the pizza oven for about 60 seconds, threw it back in the box and handed it back to me with a smirk.
This is just not how you do buisness in a small town.