Couldn't have booked a better place to stay on the cape. Very central, easy day trips. Stayed in the breezeway rooms, loved it, spacious room with wood burning fireplace. Bathroom was very small. Breakfast in the Inn was amazing, everything you could ever want on the buffet and if there is something you would like can be ordered. Staff are very good. There are better beaches on the cape but this one is a good walk along. Very good restaurants close by,dinner in the Inn I felt was pricey. All in all a great vacation and can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Inn-A True Oceanfront Cape Cod Classic.. The historic oceanfront Lighthouse Inn is home to the only privately owned and privately operated US Coast Guard-sanctioned lighthouse. Variety of accommodations, Cape Cod-style houses with private guestrooms and bathrooms, quaint cottages or traditional hotel style guestrooms. We offer bed and breakfast rates or American plan rates, which includes breakfast and dinner. Open mid-May through Columbus Day. Special packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lighthouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel West Dennis
- Lighthouse Inn West Dennis, Cape Cod, MA