“I would recommend the Inn at Swan River to anyone!”
Review of Inn at Swan River

Inn at Swan River
Reviewed 26 July 2011

This was my first trip to Cape Cod and the manager Jamie was absolutely wonderful to work with before and during the trip. She went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable! The facility is beautiful (especially the outside gardens!) West Dennis is a great place to stay (mid Cape) to explore the rest of the Cape.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 July 2011

I love this hotel. They are one of the few hotels that are actually pet friendly. The grounds are immaculate as is the pool. They provide actual coffee mugs and real wine glasses instead of paper or plastic. Quiet, well kept. I love it.

Room Tip: if you have dogs - this hotel is a must stay.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank dog_friendly60763
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Great rooms (we had an efficiency) with beautiful grounds and a great manager, Jamie;
close to beautiful beaches and great restaurants.
Already planning our trip for next year!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happytrailstome23
Reviewed 18 June 2011

The Inn at Swan River was everything our family had hoped it would be and then some! The room was comfortable, spacious and fully stocked for our week long trip. The grounds were beautiful and very nicely landscaped. Most importantly, the staff, namely Jamie (the manager), was excellent in offering ideas for things to do during our stay in Cape Cod. She also gave a warm welcome with an invitation to a social hour, the evening of our arrival, and a coffee social, the next morning.
Our family vacation was a great success, in large part because of our stay at Inn at Swan River, we cannot wait to visit again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank angelobaxter
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Good sized room with 2 queen beds - clean and comfortable motel. Room rather hot AC could be better. Staff helpful and friendly at reception. Good location for all of Cape Cod.
Swimming pool just opened during stay, very disappointing as needs a good overhaul and cleaning.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank SuffolkCarol
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Almost dont want to write this review because i dont want the Inn at Swan RIver to be booked when we plan our next Cape trip ;) To start the room we stayed in was incredibly clean, the bed was HUGE and comfortable. They didnt leave you with a few small towels and you have to request more.. there were plenty of towels for my family of three. It was located perfectly to everything. Loved this inn and hoping to stay here again atleast two more times this summer!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank carielle99
Reviewed 31 May 2011

First let me say....I went to Falmouth for a 3 day vacation and hated it. I was dreading going back to the Cape because of my last experience. I was attending my nieces wedding and when I arrived, the Innkeeper, Jamie was so friendly, she changed my room to a 1st floor for me. It was immaculate!....Brand new towels so white, my Grandma would be proud. Ultra comfy beds...any ammenity you could ask for. The only "downer" according to my daughter was $2.00 for ice but hey...we solved that by going to DD for iced coffee!!.....
Kudos to Jamie and her staff for making me feel so welcome and giving me a heads up on great places to eat....thank you!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
#5 of 21 in South Yarmouth
All Seasons Resort
All Seasons Resort
#10 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to Inn at Swan River? Share your experiences!