“Great Service, good food!”
Review of Breakfast Room

Breakfast Room
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in West Dennis
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This place has very quick and friendly service! The waiters help one another out, and ensures you have everything you need. The food was good and the environment is clean. Will go back when I return to the cape! Thank you ladies!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Been going here for years. Best breakfast on the Cape. This last visit I had someone visiting so I took her to the Breakfast room. Service is always good, with a server always willing to fill your coffee mug. They have so many combination meals (eggs, bacon, hash, etc), more than most restaurants. They also have daily specials. They have so many different types/flavors of pancakes and they are delicious. Good food, good service, good value.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We tried this breakfast place on our last day in Cape Cod since several recommendations. We went there on a Sunday around 10am, it was packed but waiting time for 4 didn’t exceed 10min. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I ordered the Vegetarian Omelet with home fries instead of toast, hubby ordered the Steak breakfast (steak, home fries and 2 eggs any style). My omelet tasted good and it was a good portion, nothing I can’t make back home but not terrible, hubby said his meal was ok, nothing out of this world but not bad. Ladies restroom was clean despite how busy they were, soap dispensers full, nice deco and fresh smell, they even had lotion for the ladies to use.
Only advice for anyone coming here is that you must pay in cash (or at least that was what our waitress said when she dropped the check at our table), luckily we had enough cash to pay for our meals (we rarely carry any cash) so make sure you bring cash with you.
All in all I believe based on our experience this restaurant deserves 4 stars and yes, I would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing bad, but nothing great about this place. Breakfast was ok. I would say the best thing about it was that the wait wasn’t too long and the service was good. If you’re in a hurry, then you should consider it bc the wait staff was very attentive.
Definitely could use an update (particularly with the carpet).

Reviewed 1 August 2018

No soap in the men's room. Only sanitizer. I'll never go back.

Food didn't smell that good. Dtr said she wasn't sure the spinach in her omelet was spinach. Son left half of his omelet. Dtr-in-law to be left most of apple pancakes.

Place was mostly empty. Now I know why.