Travelodge Cape Cod Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
GuestLodge(West Dennis)
View Hotel
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
  • Pool
  • Fitness centre
Beach N Towne Motel(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Brentwood Motor Inn(South Yarmouth)
View Hotel
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)
  • Pool
All reviewsbass riverstay there againvery pleasant staywest dennis beachroutequeenrefrigeratorrateslodging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Booked in advance as usual to get the discount, picked this place because the Days Inn up the road was unavailable. Nice motel, but could be improved. It's on a bend in the road so be careful when turning into it. The guy in reception, not a welcoming reception from him, it does make a difference I think to warmly welcome guests.The car parking is a bit small. Room was fine, cleaned ok during my stay. Couple of issues, the shower head in my room (124) was hanging off the wall, and the taps in the sink were the wrong way around, hot was cold and vice versa, such things as these should be picked up by housekeeping. The towels are the usual scratchy thin ones you find in the cheaper motels.To welcome guests to the room is a printed listed of charges for any items going missing. The TV is of the antique variety and for some strange reason some of the channels would have no sound. Average motel, I think I could have done better somewhere else for the same money. One place I did enjoy was the RT28 breakfast diner about 2 miles from the motel, a real friendly welcoming place, I had a great breakfast there for about $8, it's just past the McDonalds on RT28 of course, they are only open 6am-2pm, but well worth going there to eat, I ate there 2 mornings and the place was always full,so that says it all. If you want to visit Martha's Vineyard from here, just drive to the Hyannis transport centre (7 miles) and get the Wood's Hole bus, for $2 + $6 for the parking and $16 ferry return ticket, well worth it though, you get can straight off the bus and onto the ferry and the same coming back. This place is in a good location to visit Cape Cod up to Provincetown, I loved the coastal scenery,real Ansel Adams landscapes I think.

Room Tip: I had room 124 which is on the corner front upstairs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2013

After spending a day in Martha's Vineyard,we needed to find a place with a good bed, I called the Travelodge in West Dennis to see how old there beds were, the lady who answered said the beds were only a year old, come over and see the room, now we also knew that Sundancers Grill and Bar were across the street, well the place is fantastic, she the owner showed me 2 different rooms one was 2 doubles and the other 2 queens,the Queen room was only $4.00 more, so we picked room 111, could not believe how nice this room was, why I never stayed here before, I don't know, guess there are just so many places to stay on rt.28 just never stopped here....well that will Never happen again...this is the place. The beds are fantastic, the place is clean and very updated, only thing missing is flat screen tv...no big deal..plus the rate on sun. Thru thurs off season is the best, and you get points if your a Wyndham rewards member. I don't want to leave!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This was just what we wanted, an inexpensive place to stay for one evening before joining friends for a day of kayaking on the Cape.

The room was clean, if it showed it's age a bit.

The room was warm when we checked in at about 6 PM in early September but the HVAC worked fine. Not particularly noisy, but it is a "window-style" unit. The room was soon cooled, and we even turned the system off when we left for dinner. No need to leave it running.

We reserved a No Smoking room and it had no smells to leave us to believe that policy had been violated. The queen bed was firm and comfortable. Water pressure in the shower was good, too.

The included breakfast? Can't comment. Although we had plans to grab something at Woolfie's Bakery they were not open on a weekday after Labor Day. We did enjoy a very nice breakfast at the Wee Packet nearby.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel was very dated. It is in serious need of an update. The doors and walls had dents and there were not enough outlets. However, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Also, the owners were very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family