I think we have fallen in love with The Platinum Pebble all over again. Annabelle and Simon created such a unique Cape B&B with clean lines, lovely dark wood floors, and unique fixtures. But yet you can still feel Cape Cod in every inch of the place. So refreshing to see gone the typical floral wallpaper and old furniture and have it replaced with the softest bedding, modern furniture and a lovely striped wallpaper in the main sitting room.
On this trip we decided to stay in one of the Superior rooms. This is our favorite room yet (although we will have to make our rounds). This room is tucked away on the second floor and literally a step above the rest. You will find yourself just immersed in comfort as soon as you arrive. A lovely sitting area with fireplace along with a private balcony outfitted with a table and chairs. Also, a decent sized bathroom with beautiful tile, granite counters and two shower heads that makes it difficult to get out each morning. Each morning started with a lovely breakfast in the room consisting of fresh yogurt, fruit, pastries and juice.
After a long day of discovering new areas of the Cape we looked forward to wine hour each evening as a way to meet all the other lovely guests and to get to know Simon and Annabelle better. We are already looking forward to a return visit; we even talked about returning as early as the next weekend. Thank you for another great visit Simon and Annabelle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts