Delighted to return to the Platinum Pebble later in the year when the beautiful Cape Cod was a little quieter and even more charming. Even more charming sums up the The Platinum Pebble. If possible it got even better.
Welcoming hosts and superbly comfortable surroundings.We really appreciated the map room with the large map of the Cape to assist our exploring. We had great recommendations for restaurants with reservations made for us. Returning to homemade afternoon cakes( not every day, which made them more delicious) was delightful along with the well appointed rooms, cosy fires, deep baths and soft linens.
We really enjoy this boutique hotel and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts