My boyfriend and I visited the Pebble Inn this past April for a weekend getaway. Simon was a wonderful host; unfortunately we did not get to meet Annabelle as she was feeling ill. The Pebble Inn has our highest recommendation; all of our needs were completely satisfied. My boyfriend and I tend to notice the little things about accommodations and service when we vacation or dine out, seeing as we both are involved in the industry. Presently he is the executive chef at a select registry inn and I have worked front of the house there for 2 years. He also has ran 1 of only 5, 3 star Michelin restaurants in New York City for 8 years. With his attention to detail and extensive knowledge of the industry, I know that his approval means we have really found a jem! The location was great; we felt that everything was a short drive, walk, or bike ride away. There was a wonderful air of sincere hospitality and the room was just what I love…Clean! and I really really look for clean. Our shower was very luxurious for a Cape Cod inn with lots of space, it felt like a mini spa; very relaxing after a long day of bike riding or whale watching. We hope to return maybe in the fall and also recommend guests to ask about the yoga studio next door; as I know next time we return I will be taking advantage of that!
Thank you for everything,
Wishing Simon and Annabella a great busy season!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts