“Luxury and charm”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Marlton, New Jersey
“Luxury and charm”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We spent four nights at this beautiful, contemporary inn that provided every amenity for a memorable stay. A perfect combination of charm and sophistication...what a delightful find!

Room Tip: Private entrance room was wonderful.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
PlatinumPebble, Owner at The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
What a charming review. Thank you very much! We really are trying to provide as many amenities as possible to make our guests visit more pleasant, we're so happy that you had a memorable stay with us and hope to welcome you back again. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind and lovely thoughts and views of our Inn.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
San Diego
Reviewed 4 May 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights and really enjoyed it. Fun, modern decor and located right in the middle of the Cape. Annabelle and Simon were excellent hosts and made our trip more memorable. Would definitely recommend this B&B to others.

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for writing a review, we're happy you had an enjoyable stay. We really loved having you here. Thanks for recommending us on to others.
Boston, MA
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed at the Platinum Pebble during early April when I was job hunting around the Cape. The atmosphere is both clean and welcoming! Simon and Annabelle (aside from being very gracious hosts) have created a place that is both worldly, modern, and very relaxing. The attention to detail from cinnamon on your oranges in the morning to truffles on your pillow at night, really makes this place a wonderful little getaway. I recommend it for anyone visiting the Cape!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Kristen D
PlatinumPebble, Owner at The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
What a wonderful title for your review that you so kindly posted here. Thank you very much for taking the time and writing about our Inn. We're pleased you found it a relaxing stay and happy that you noticed the blend of worldly & modern. Thank you again.
Norwood, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My fiancee and I recently stayed at the Platinum Pebble for our 2 year anniversary. Simon and Annabelle, the owners and very gracious hosts, are a delight and helped make us feel quite at home during our visit. The luxury superior room we stayed in was set apart from the main building and really gave that feel of a small tucked away bungalow, which we both thoroughly enjoyed. Breakfast each morning was a delight and for dinner the area boasts quite a few delicious choices, with Simon and Annabelle quite willing to give recommendations and make reservations for their guests, which was much appreciated on our parts. I would definitely recommend staying at the Platinum Pebble for anyone looking to get away from it all (especially during the off season when the Cape isn't a mad house of activity!) and I would definitely be interested in staying again at some point in the future.

Room Tip: The luxury superior room located outside behind the pool area is definitely worth the extra money. T...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed celebrating your anniversary here at The Platinum Pebble, thank you so much for taking the time and writing a review of us and our Inn, it is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My boyfriend and I visited the Pebble Inn this past April for a weekend getaway. Simon was a wonderful host; unfortunately we did not get to meet Annabelle as she was feeling ill. The Pebble Inn has our highest recommendation; all of our needs were completely satisfied. My boyfriend and I tend to notice the little things about accommodations and service when we vacation or dine out, seeing as we both are involved in the industry. Presently he is the executive chef at a select registry inn and I have worked front of the house there for 2 years. He also has ran 1 of only 5, 3 star Michelin restaurants in New York City for 8 years. With his attention to detail and extensive knowledge of the industry, I know that his approval means we have really found a jem! The location was great; we felt that everything was a short drive, walk, or bike ride away. There was a wonderful air of sincere hospitality and the room was just what I love…Clean! and I really really look for clean. Our shower was very luxurious for a Cape Cod inn with lots of space, it felt like a mini spa; very relaxing after a long day of bike riding or whale watching. We hope to return maybe in the fall and also recommend guests to ask about the yoga studio next door; as I know next time we return I will be taking advantage of that!
Wishing Simon and Annabella a great busy season!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
PlatinumPebble, Owner at The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Thank you for a great review, I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you both, but with a full house and another very pregnant guest we felt it best that I lay low as I was under the weather. I'm really pleased that even running the place alone, Simon managed to make an impression on you and that none of our standards for service were compromised. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and being able to learn some things from both of you as you both seem to have great knowledge & experience in the industry! The very first review of our Inn on Trip advisor was on April 17th 2011 & yours on April 23rd 2012 a year later was our 100th review, a land mark we could never have imagined! Thank You so much for taking the time and being so kind and generous with your praise of our new Inn.
Annapolis
Reviewed 12 April 2012

What a gorgeous property! So different from other Cape Cod B&Bs- a fresh, modern interior sets this spot apart. Perfectly located to take advantage of all the Cape has to offer, and the owners know all the best restaurants. These British ex-pats have designed a welcoming, serene and classy atmosphere. In-room breakfast is a treat and delicious. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
We love having you visit The Platinum Pebble!
What a lovely review you've written of our Inn with great adjectives describing us. Serene is such a great word and we're over the moon that you described us this way. Being in the middle of The Cape, we do feel that we're located to get just about everywhere,without too much trouble. Thank you SO much for writing a review of our Inn and helping to promote us.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 April 2012

My fiancé and I were down on the cape this winter in search of a wedding venue when we came across the Platinum Pebble. As we pulled in we were greeted by the inn owners who welcomed us with a glass of wine and a tour of the inn. The older style house had a cape cod feeling with a very modern twist since the couple who recently bought the inn completely renovated it. We stayed in one of the suites in the back of the property which was enormous and beautiful. The whole place was also meticulously clean which is always a plus and the breakfast that was brought to the room in the morning was delicious.

The only drawback to the Platinum Pebble is that the dining options in the area are rather limited. We were able to find a pretty good place for dinner not to far away but over all the restaurant selection is small.

Overall my fiancé and I really enjoyed this place and would definelty stay there again if we should find ourselfs down the cape again.

• Stayed February 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time in amongst wedding planning to write such a friendly & kind review of our Inn. We're so happy you enjoyed our Luxury Superior Room. We hope to be able to welcome you back here again and point out other dining spots for you to visit. thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Harwich
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
Chatham Bars Inn Resort and Spa
Wequassett Resort and Golf Club

Been to The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn? Share your experiences!