We stayed at the Platinum Pebble for 3 days in September 2012.
The Platinum Pebble was amazing ! - and is setting the standards that others can only aspire too !. Simon and Annabel have obviously taken a great deal of time and trouble to make staying here an experience that surpasses all others.
The room was fantastic, large, and spacious with a little fridge and complementary drinks and snacks. There were magazines and books on the local area, wifi, and an amazingly comfortable bed. The bathroom was a good size, with both shower and bath. Parking was plentiful
Unfortunately we didn’t have the time to spend a full day at the pool – but it looked fantastic !.
Breakfast was served in your room (or patio) and was always served promptly (you requested a time between 8.30 and 9.30).
Simon and Annabel are attentive but discrete hosts. They kindly booked us into a local restaurant for our first evening and even provided us with the map on how to get there – nothing is too much trouble for them.
The only reason why I would hesitate to recommend the Platinum Pebble is that I don’t want it to be fully booked when we want to return as I couldn’t bear to have to book elsewhere !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts