We love this place! Simon and Annabelle are excellent hosts. We liked that this was a bed-and-breakfast tucked away from the bustling city, yet it had the feel of an upscale, modern,boutique hotel. New, complimentary bikes are available for the Cape Cod rail trail, which we rode for about 6 miles, yet there was so much more to see. A short walk past quaint homes brought us to the beach and restaurants. You'll want to rent a car for an easy 25 minute drive to catch the high-speed ferry to Martha's Vineyard/Nantucket. Extra perks: HUGE bathtub & separate awesome shower, fireplace, delicious breakfasts outside by the rose garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts