We stayed at The Platinum Pebble last week for three blissful nights. Our room, The Nantucket was perfect, fabulous bed and divine linens, all spotlessly clean and tidy. Great shower room and shower with lots of hot water and nice fluffy towels. The breakfasts are wonderful,especially if you sit outside near the pool, or equally as nice taken in the room. Simon and Annabelle make perfect hosts, nothing was too much trouble, they gave us great restaurant recommendations and also lovely beaches to try. One of our highlights was cycling on the bike trail around the cranberry bogs on the Platinum pedals ! Great fun. We would both highly recommend this boutique hotel, it's location is excellent for travelling around the Cape and we will not stay elsewhere now that we have discovered it, fantastic all round!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts