Beautiful place to stay, everything was perfect , from getting there till we sadly had to leave.
Accommodation was just lovely ....very modern ( not chintzy) but in keeping with the Cape.
Lots of little touches such as a glass of wine in the evening with our hosts, breakfast laid out on the patio in the morning and our surprise packed lunches on the days we went on the ferry, made our stay really memorable.
Simon and Annabelle are the perfect hosts, they know the area really and are so helpful with everything that would highly recommend their Inn to anyone visiting the Cape.
I hope that we will get back some day soon and there is no debate that this will be where we stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Boutique Inn located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts