“Perfect get-a-away!”
Review of Barnaby Inn

Barnaby Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Harwich
Barnaby Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 West Harwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 September 2007

My husband and I stayed in the Rose Room and found it spacious and charming. Our Hostess, Laurieann, was accommodating to our late arrival needs by keeping our room open and our porch light on. We actually didn't check -in until we checked-out!

Breakfast was delivered to our door each morning and what a feast each was. Esp. enjoyed the fresh fruit crepes!

Everything was perfect., property is lovely...only regret was that we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank dsumma

Reviewed 1 August 2007

This was our third visit to The Barnaby Inn. We vacation in New England every summer for two weeks. We look forward each year to returning to one of our favorite places, The Barnaby Inn. The owner has a wealth of knowledge on where to eat, places to go and things to do. In addition, she makes a wonderful breakfast and delivers it to your room. This is a terrific treat while relaxing on vacation.

We are already looking forward to our trip again to The Barnaby Inn next summer. We wouldn't think of staying any place else on the Cape. The location is fantastic and the rooms are comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated. The owner makes us feel like part of the family.

Kristi Bedois-Sharpe

Stayed: July 2007
2  Thank kbedois
Reviewed 4 July 2007

I had a wonderful, relaxing stay at the Barnaby Inn! I don't usually write reviews but felt compelled after reading an awful review by a person who apparently never even stayed at this inn.

My experience was lovely from the start. The accomodations were well appointed, comfortable and quaint. The morning breakfast, which was delivered to my door, was abundant and of high quality (honestly, I overate the yummy mini-muffins, they were so tasty) and the coffee was perfect - important to many of us. The innkeeper was very sweet and couldn't do enough to accomodate me in any way. Once there, I was surprised to learn that she is also a masseuse and she gave me a phenomenal massage; just what I needed after hours of driving in the car. It was so convenient to just toddle back to my room in the fluffy robe she provided v. have to drive back to a hotel after a spa-quality treatment.

I haven't stayed at a B&B in years and this one was very nice and made me think I should consider them in the future. The Barnaby Inn had all the amenities I needed and more. Additionally, it was well located. I'd definitely return again.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled solo