“Greasy” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Weatherdeck

Weatherdeck
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Painesville, Ohio
“Greasy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

While staying at A Beach Breeze Inn in Harwich, my husband had business on Thursday, so I was left without a car. My dinner options were limited. The Weatherdeck Restaurant is right across the street from the Inn. After reading the reviews, which stated that their onion rings are great, I decided to order a burger and onion rings to go. Both were extremely greasy. I could only eat a couple of the onion rings because they were just too greasy. And if I had been at the restaurant, I would have sent the burger back. I had ordered it well done, but it was barely medium.

Visited August 2013

Wethersfield, Connecticut
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Stopped in for a quick lunch and had a good clam roll that was just as good as Kream N' Kone and closer to our house. I have been to the Weatherdeck a number of times for lunch and it has been very good for seafood rolls.

• Visited July 2013
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Glorified fast food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Hit the Weatherdeck for lunch with four hungry kids on a rainy day. Outdated but clean. Counter Service without a smile. Processed chicken nuggets.....even McDonald's uses white meat! The kids wouldn't eat them! One child had a burger....although well cooked, it tasted like a processed patty.
I had grilled chicken which was decent at best. Perhaps the seafood is good, but I won't be around to try it!
Ridiculously reasonably priced......guess you get what you pay for!

• Visited August 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Weathered should be the name”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

We went to Kream and Kone and the place was packed for good reason and ironically we heard the radio ad for Weatherdeck so we gave it a try. The first sign was hardly any cars in the lot. Upon entering the building was weathered dated and dirty. But we were hungry so we ordered. My lobster roll was so small with just lobster on a hotdog bun the mayo wasnt even mixed in. My kids chicken tenders tasted like month old grease. The fries were still cold in the middle. I spent $50 for one adult and 2 kids and we left hungry and proceeded to another restaurant. Stay away this place has seen its days. Being a summer native on the cape there are so many better places and usually the wait tells the story.

• Visited August 2013
Stratford
“Inexpensive, Informal and Good !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

The title says it all. Great for kids, and grown ups alike. Basic Fish and Chips kind of place with so much more to choose from.
Unpretentious, let your hair down kind of place. Miniature Golf and seating outside

Visited August 2013