“One of the best family restaurants on Cape!”
Review of Weatherdeck

Weatherdeck
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 August 2014

The Weatherdeck is one of those "old reliable" Cape Cod institutions open during the tourist season. Order at the counter, eat a burger or seafood at a simple table, then maybe do mini-golf as you digest your dinner. When I first went to The Weatherdeck I was married with an infant son. That was twenty years ago and my life has changed drastically, but the only discernible change at The Weatherdeck is that it no longer has Buck's Ice Cream from Milford, Connecticut. That is a loss...but the burgers are as lean and memorable as ever. They are SO good, in fact, that I confess I never had a lick of seafood in this place. Considering the quality of the burgers I probably never will. Elaine, the owner, is caring and conscientious. Should you decide to check out the mid or outer Cape, I guarantee you will be in good hands at The Weatherdeck.

1  Thank John R

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We always hit this place before we leave the Cape. The food is consistently delicious & of high quality. This is a great place to go with the kids. There is something on the menu for everyone.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Been stopping and swearing off this place for years. It has very good fried foods with very generous helpings. The fried onion rings rival any. At my age I have to eat this food only sporadically, but this is the place to do it. Plenty of parking, good service and you certainly can bring the kids. They also have an inexpensive miniature golf course around the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

You can always depend on getting a great burger here. Service is quick and the prices very reasonable. We always make it a point of dining here.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We have been here many, many times. We have tried all the other fried seafood places around , this place is hard to beat.
They offer a big menu. Many burgers and kiddos fave BLT. I always get the 3 way combo with fried scallops, shrimp, and whole clams. It comes with so many onion rings and fries , plenty to share with the table. Wifey usually orders the broiled scallops. Bottom less soda refills.
Hard ice cream here too.
Mini gold on site for your enjoyment too.

1  Thank breakfastcapecod