We recently spent 3 nights at The Tern Inn. Dave and Joan run an impeccable inn. Very clean, air conditioned rooms, very friendly atmosphere, good breakfasts, knowledgeable about the area. The Inn is just a 10 minute walk to the beach, so you can leave your car at the Inn. Location is perfect to drive to the other towns, such as Chatham, Dennisport, and Chatham. The only negative were the dated linens on the bed. These should be updated. Having said that, we still highly, highly recommend staying at The Tern Inn, and would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A big thank you to our awesome guests for the great reviews they've posted on Trip Advisor! The Tern Inn is in the ideal central location on Cape Cod just a short drive to Provincetown, Chatham, Wellfleet or Hyannis. We have clean, updated rooms with new whisper quiet Mini Split Air Conditioning. We offer a great breakfast (included with a guest room stay) and are a short 1/2 mile walk to the beach. We are in a residential setting. On our 2 private acre property, there is our Main Inn which offers 2 guest rooms (each with private entrance and bath), our Carriage House building has 6 guest rooms (all with private baths). In the summer season we offer 6 terrific guest cottages which are each different from one another. The cottages are booked for a minimum of one week. They are fully equipped with complete kitchen, AC, color TV, and a variety of bedroom arrangements. Come to us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The Tern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tern Hotel West Harwich
- The Tern Inn West Harwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts