Regency Inn and Suites West Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites(West Springfield)
US$127
Candlewood Suites(West Springfield)
US$114
US$104
Hotels.com
Red Carpet Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
Residence Inn West Springfield(West Springfield)
US$240
US$171
Residence Inn
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield(West Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
Red Roof
US$102
BestWestern.com
Westside Inn(West Springfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbig etreated like familysix flagswaffleshorse showlike coming homerooms are clean and comfortableindoor poolfree dinnerboiled eggsequine affairehome away from homecontinental breakfastfresh fruitwould stay againwaffle makerbv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2014

BV and his family, as well as the staff continue to make travelers feel welcome with their genuine friendly, pleasant & courteous manner. I have never had a negative experience in all my stays with them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Although the hotel could use some updating the owners hospitality more than made up for any short comings. From having my waffles made for me in the morning to the wonderful buffet dinner they did at night it was all first class. I have reserved for next years Good Guys event and would recommend a stay to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Wow what a place now my family has just been extended! Great location right across from the car show. Rooms were very clean ,pool was awesome, fitness room was great, with great equipment which i had to use because of all the wonderful food you feed me. THANK YOU for the wonderful stay keep the pool warm and my covers pulled down. cause I'll be back next June. Thanks for everything BV Lil & Ron from Pa.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We feel welcome and safe when we go to the Big E and stay at this hotel. This year will be the 3rd year we will have stayed at the Regency and the convience of just walking acroos the street is worth so much. Our daughter is on the 4H Equestrian team and in between classes we can go back to our room and relax without worrying about traffic and parking. The rooms are clean and comfortable too :) The owners even provided a nice meal in the evening along with breakfast which gives you a little change from fair food.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Colleen D
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I can only describe this hotel as if you have found a gold mine! The staff from the owner who is the most gentle peaceful man to his wife,daughter and the staff make you feel your staying with family. The rooms are large. The beds are the best I have slept in and I have stayed at many 5 star hotels. From its fresh tea and coffee to a real breakfast not a day old bagel. On one evening the staff prepared dishes from India. It was out of this world. As to the noise level. It is so quiet I slept thru my alarm. I am a Marine and you don't hear statements like the one I am about to make. The owner and all of his family and staff create an atmosphere of peace and harmony that calms you. You feel not just relaxed but at peace. I have stayed there each time I am in the area for the past 4 years. Treat yourself. The rooms are immaculate ,the sheets and pillows are so soft you feel like your on clouds. I give this hotel six stars.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo